|Swap Coordinator:||neea1989 (contact)|
|Number of people in swap:||73|
|Type:||Type 2: Flat mail|
|Rating requirement:||4.95 (unrated swappers allowed)|
|Last day to signup/drop:||April 19, 2019|
|Date items must be sent by:||May 3, 2019|
|Number of swap partners:||1|
In this swap you'll send one postcard to one partner.
1) Use your black belt level google-fu skills to look up the country/state/city of your partner and find an activity you can do there that interests you. 🗺
2) Write about your imaginary holiday on the postcard. For example: "If I visited Nowheresville in State of Whatever, I would really like to visit the Museum of Things, and go for a hike in Blah National Park and swim in Body Of Water. I would also try Strange Foreign Food and maybe even Weird Local Sport! For a souvenir I would bring An Item."
3) Postcard is sender's choice, but it doesn't hurt to check your partner's profile for their likes and dislikes. :)
4) Newbies are welcome with a well filled profile. Well filled means I should be able to scroll the page.
5) No recent or unexplained 1 or 3 ratings!
6) Rate a 5 if you receive a postcard on which the sender has written about their hypothetical trip to your location. 🌟
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Click here to log in.