Date Joined: February 6, 2019
Last Online: April 1, 2020
Birthday: December 10
NOTE: DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS I WONT BE ABLE TO JOIN IN ANY SWAPS FOR A WHILE.
hi! i'm 25 years old and i'm from portugal.
~ stationery addict: stickers, washi tape, rubber stamps, labels, wax ~
i've been a stationery lover since i was a kid. however i only use it in gifts to make my wrapping adorable, in letters to friends and family and in my bullet journal. over the years i've collected a lot of different items and i now want to share and swap them.
I created an instagram to share what I send and receive @swapjoanaswap :)
◦ i love nature, greenery and house plants. i also love colour, art, and patterns.
◦ i have a passion for analogue photography and polaroids.
◦ watercolour illustrations.
◦ my favourite colour is mustard yellow. 💛
◦ i eat way too much chocolate, favourite dessert any-day, everyday.
◦ vanilla is my favourite candle smell.
◦ pressed/dried flowers.
◦ woodland animals, ladybugs, cats, otters and snails are my fav.
◦ wes anderson.
◦ stickers, washi tape, wooden stamps, wax seal stamps.
◦ fall and spring are the best seasons.
◦ oh, and patterned socks! I have a vast collection of them.
regarding stationery, i don't really like:
◦ neon colours;
◦ childish looking cartoons.
(if you like these, you can obviously still decorate your mail however you want, please don't feel restricted by this list)
send me whatever you like and think will make me happy (and fits the swap rules) and I will be thrilled to receive it. this is just in case you're feeling lost:
◦ handwriting: writing is free and you can decorate your letters with your personal taste so i can get a glimpse of your preferences. you can tell me about you and your hobbies; write random lists, like your favourite books or playlists; teach me something new; tell me about your favourite places in your city or what places i should visit if i ever travel to your city/country; your favourite recipe; etc.
◦ extras: if you want to send me a little something extra, pretty letter paper would be nice so that i can use it in future swaps or expired 35mm film if you have that lying around the house. or anything from my favs, really. in doubt, send stickers, ahah, it never fails to put a smile on my face.
♥ thank you for taking your time to read my profile ♥
botanical rubber stamps or stickers 🌿 envelopes 💌
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|