Date Joined: November 12, 2020
Last Online: December 1, 2021
Birthday: February 9, 1977
I live with my family (a husband and 10yr old son) in a sunny beachside village, Coffs Harbour, Australia.
At home, we own a chocolate labrador. Animals that I love: birds, butterflies, dragonflies, bees, ladybugs, bunnies, magical/mythical creatures. I don't like insects in general, except we're doing a swap on Halloween or an entomology theme.
- Vintage flat buttons and wooden buttons;
- Vellum papers;
- Vellum ephemera and stickers;
- Handmade papers;
- Halloween Ephemera / Embellishments;
- Steampunk Ephemera / Embellishments;
- Gothic Ephemera / Embellishments;
- Circus Ephemera / Embellishments;
- Astronomy / Astrology Ephemera / Embellishments;
- Address Labels;
- Cute / Shaped Paperclips;
- Eyelets; Brads; Metal Trinkets;
- Bow Charms;
- Handmade Bows;
- Vintage ephemera;
- Fancy Japanese Yarns (AVRIL) & trims;
- Anything French related (Ephemera / Embellishments);
- Anything wax seals related;
- Dried flowers;
- Ballet or Ballerina Ephemera / Embellishments;
- Old maps;
- Old music sheets;
- Used postage stamps;
- Anything mushrooms related (ephemera, embellishments, stickers, stamps, etc.);
- Fabric or paper flowers;
- Silk/ satin/ tulle/ organza;
- Marie Antoinette or Vintage / Victorian ladies related (Ephemera, Embellishments, stickers);
- Anything Paperdolls related (Ephemera, Embellishments, stickers);
- Anything Character Constructions Paper Dolls related by Catherine Moore (really appreciated the stamped images / dies cuts etc.);
- Anything Lynne Perrella (PaperArtsy) related: especially handmade crafts or stamped images;
- Anything from my fav books selections 💕💕💕
- Bookmarks with my fav themes;
In Australia, sadly we don't have many varieties of postcards. The most common themes are flora and fauna, nature, buildings, and Aboriginal cultures.
Please if it's possible I'd like to see different themes from your country:
- Arts / Painting;
- Black n White;
- Tourist attractions;
- Alice in Wonderland;
- Anything from my fav books selections 💕💕💕
- Astrology / Astronomy
Spring is my fav time of the year.
My fav drinks:
- Iced Mocha; Moccacino; Mocha Frappe;
- Rose tea
- Japanese Green tea ONLY (Green Rose and Genmaicha);
- Baileys original ;
- Vodka Cruiser in Mudslide.
I don't smoke and drink in general. Keto is my choice of life.
I am a member of Handmade Happy Mail Swaps Australia from Facebook, Australian ATC Swap Group from Facebook, and Amy Art Alchemy ATC Swap Group from Instagram #a3atcswapgroup
If you want to see my creative world, check out my Instagram account @franciscakarsono
NOTE: If anyone would like to do a personal swap, please contact me & we'll talk!
I love papercrafts in general, from making :
- greeting cards;
- flat mails;
- junk journals;
- loaded envelopes;
- loaded bags;
- pocket letters;
- tags / bookmarks;
- mixed media / altered arts;
- memory dex;
- embellishments (charms, fridge magnets, rosettes/bows, pegs, stick pins, altered paperclips).
My fav colours:
- soft & light pastel;
- pinks, blues, mint;
- neutrals, rusty and muted colours. I don't like purples & oranges in general except it's Halloween or they're in very pale/lightest shades.
Themes that I love:
- Vintage / Rustic;
- Rose & Shabby Chic;
- Fantasy / Whimsical; Magical & Mythical;
- Floral, laces & ribbons;
- Butterflies; Birds, Ladybugs; Bees; mythical creatures (mermaid, unicorn);
- Carousel / Ferris wheel; Hot Air Balloon;
- Steampunk / Grunge;
- Teapot & sweet desserts;
- Marie Antoinette;
- Galaxy / Space; Astronomy; Astrology
- Vintage / Retro / Victorian Ladies;
- Alice in Wonderland / Little Red Riding Hood
- Patricia Mc Killips;
- Harry Potter & Magical Beasts;
- Game of Thrones;
- True Blood;
- Shadow Hunters;
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo;
- The Da Vinci Code;
- Sense 8;
- Hunger Games, and
- The Good Wife.
- I watch K-Pop movies and TV Series too.
- Anything religious;
- Animal cruelty;
- I don't like creepy and dark stuff; including Ragdolls/horror dolls;
- I don't like anything that's hateful, based on bigotry or superiority;
- I don't like adult cartoons/anything vulgar;
- Anything smelling of cigarette smoke is a big turnoff;
- I prefer not to receive teacher/reward/kiddie stickers;
- Fake Tattoos;
- Magazines cut-outs.
Styles that I dislike:
- children cartoon / Disney (except Alice in Wonderland or Red Riding Hood);
- Too much bling bling / too many glitters.
Regarding International delivery information:
For My swap partners and Admins: I always take pictures of all postage paid parcels/mails and receipts. I'm happy to provide you with shipping evidence if you request it.
After I give my mails/parcels to Australia Post, it's not under my control, how long the shipping to your country is going to take.
I VOUCH THAT I WILL RATE AS SOON AS I RECEIVE YOUR MAIL.
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|