Date Joined: December 27, 2019
Last Online: May 11, 2020
Birthday: January 13
Country: United States
Hello there! My name is Wren! I'm twenty years old and from the Smoky Mountains. I have been sending snail mail to online friends for several years but I'm new here on swap bot!
I would describe myself as quiet and analytical, I'm a worrier. That being said, I love hearing people talk about their life and interests/ opinions so please don't be afraid to rant about anything in your letter to me. I love antiques and the ocean, vintage letters are my favorite.
I have several physical and mental disorders that affect my life daily. They've caused me to drop out of school when I was 14 and I haven't been able to return since. I have turned into a hermit over the years, too afraid to leave. Sending letters and talking to people is really important to me, I don't have many real life connections. I'm pretty open and honest so please excuse me if I rant on for too long in letters. Sending mail gives me a way to meet and talk to people without any pressure while providing me a creative outlet; it really makes me happy :)
I want to apologize here if anything I send isn't adequate, please let me know kindly and I will try my best to fix it.
There are so many things I enjoy, I've been artsy since I was little (I give credit to being a Girl Scout)
I love painting the most, sewing and making clothes and stuffed animals, sculpting with clay, drawing (badly), origami, doll house making and more.
I collect a lot of things, porcelain dolls, toys, Barbie, taxidermy, buttons, photographs.
I love anything handmade.
• The Ocean and sea animals of all kinds
• Tea ! (Decaf Green Tea & Earl Grey are my favorites!)
• Disney, Barbie, Strawberry Shortcake, Teletubbies, MLP, Sanrio, most kids stuff !
• Harvest Moon, Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, etc.
• Movies! (Donnie Darko, Wes Anderson, Studio Ghibli, Barbie, horror movies, etc.)
• I love desserts and baking, send me your favorite recipe :3
I'm not really picky! That being said...
• I cannot drink anything caffeinated (tea) due to heart conditions, please do not stress if this is all you have, I can regift it to a friend! :)
• Bullying >:( I was severely bullied in school, please refrain from any unkindness as it really upsets me.
I hope to get some pen pals out of this! If you are interested in writing back to me or becoming pen pals please do so! You can message me if you would like as well! I would ideally like a serious, female pen pal to build a long relationship with :) Someone kind and honest; we can share life, feelings, and day to day things with. I look forward to hearing from you :)