Profile updated: March 2020
Please message me for my current addy before sending me homers as I've moved a few times. My next move is on April 25, 2020. Thanks in advance!
Thanks for stopping by. I enjoy shopping, traveling, watching TV, going to the movies, bowling, taking naps with my cat, paper crafting and working with my cricut, painting, eating yummy food, karaoke, going to museums, playing board games, and taking walks. I am outgoing, cheerful, open-minded, blunt, honest, reliable, a picky eater, not easily offended, and a homebody.
Things I swap:
- Sticker books & sticker bags
- Decos (art & non-art decos; small amounts only; USA preferred and no thick embellishments)
If you're interested in a private swap, please message me!
Some things I like are:
- Sanrio/San-x/kawaii, especially Keroppi, Pochacco, Gudetama, Tuxedo Sam, Badte-Maru, Pekkle, Sumikko Gurashi, and Rilakkuma (most especially stickers!)
- Anything foiled with gold/silver; holographic; sparkly but NO GLITTER
- Anything cat-related
- Pretty cards with matching envie, blank on the inside, especially foiled in silver or gold
- Pretty/cute craft paper at least 5" x 5" unfolded
- Envelopes of all sizes, but not blank/white on the outside
- Postcards. NO ad/free postcards; store-bought only with image on one side. I'm also NOT a fan of coloring postcards, whether sent uncolored or colored. Sent either naked and stamped or unwritten and in envelope (prefer the latter). Types of PCs I like: Sanrio characters, funny/witty/sarcastic, cats, vintage, non-USA touristy especially from Asia, buildings. I would prefer it if you send your naked PC with clear packaging tape over the written/stickered on parts to not bleed or rip away from the surface
- Stickers. Quality only. NO: glitter, puffy, childish (kawaii OK), emoji, planner, reward please. LOVE: kawaii, unique, buildings, cats, travel, holographic, flakes, foiled, quotes, stars, colorful, letters & numbers, but NOT tiny
- Washi tape. Legit washi paper, not the glittery or cheap plastic kind
- Vintage (ephemera, stickers, craft paper, postage stamps)
- Postage stamps (especially from other countries)
- Rubber stamps (actual stamps and not stamped images)
- Decos, sticker books, slams
- Colorful/shimmery pens
- Refrigerator magnets
- Bubble tea
* Please, don't send things with glitter on them that will flake off, loose glitter, or loose sequins
- I DON'T swap x-slips, so please don't send them!
- DO NOT send me homers; send them home to owner yourself
- DO NOT send me last signer anything especially if the swap rules prohibit it. If the rules allow last signer, I'd appreciate USA destinations
- Religious content
- Scented items
- Swap cards
- Recipe cards
- Your scraps
- Address labels (I have too many and make my own)
- Kiddie/reward/puffy/planner stickers (I don't use a planner)
- Anything horror-theme, spiders
- Tea bags/coffee
- I've pretty much stopped writing letters as swapping has become more of my "thing"
- Jewelry-related items (I don't wear/make jewelry)
- Things that reek of cigarette smoke
- Those who are rude, close-minded, arrogant, and dishonest