Date Joined: April 2, 2020
Last Online: May 28, 2020
Birthday: February 1
👋🏻Hi there! I'm new-ish but all caught up on how Swap-Bot works -so far-! I've been sending cards and gifts for a year now, thanks to many great communities like RandomActsofCards on Reddit, Postcrossing.com & Postcard United + redditgifts.
✨IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ✨ Due to the massive outbreak of Covid-19 in my country, I have been required to stay home more than usual (like all of us). I'm immunocompromised & the government has put on a curfew. This slow down the process of swapping as my post service takes way longer to get your mail out to you, however don't worry because they will find you. It might get to you a little late since mail from Turkey (for ex. to US) usually takes at least three months (I know! :()or so. I wish it was way sooner, unfortunately but unfortunately I cannot help that. :( What I ask from you is to bear with me and be patient. Please wait 2-3 months before rating low and message me beforehand. I can definitely send again without a problem.
Now, on with the introduction!
Greetings! (A real one this time.) from the Mediterranean city Antalya (you should definitely look it up if you like sunny, coastal touristic towns!)
Some of my hobbies:
• Drawing, 🖌️🎨 I've been doing it ever since I was little. I love stripling and oil.
• Reading 📕📖
• I love to craft when I can, especially embroidery, crochet and cardmaking.
I'll leave some more preferences I have, likes, dislikes and such below.
• Favourite animal: Cats 🐾🐈 but any animal is fine, especially love dogs, birds, rabbits, turtles, ferrets, red pandas, seals and elephants. Try me! I guarantee you I will not hate it.
• Favourite colour(s): Cute pastel colours! Nothing too bright. Ombre colours, also rainbows.
• Stamps; What can I say they're pretty cool.
• Wax seals; I just got one myself and I love it! I've never recei anything with one though so if you have it please don't be afraid to use it!
• Stickers, any kind but I'd appreciate interesting, cool, cute ones and would like to avoid kid stuff if possible.
• (Post)cards, from anywhere, any kind! All is appreciated. I LOVE, and I mean LOVE collecting postcards I get in the mail. But often times they're damaged, ripped etc. so I'd appreciate if you sent them in an envelope to protect them, unless the swap is asking something else. I am more likely to receive them quicker and safer if they're in an envelope.
• Stationery; I want to have a shop in the future.
• Office & art supplies (Never enough to go around but plus what I just said!
• Journaling cards, any paper ephemera or goodies and extras, I do scrapbook so these are helpful and nice if you want to/can send me any :)
• Post-its, note papers, sticky notes (Useful, enjoy them a lot!)
• Note and sketchbooks, guys I write and draw/paint A LOT so they are so handy to me. You can't guess how many I go through in a month!
• Bullet journals, diaries (I love writing too as well although I am much better at visual art)
• Different cultures (I belong to a couple myself since I am mixed so always appreciate it)
• Vintage (Old stuffs cool)
• Anime & Manga/Manhwa/Manhua; Doraemon, Sailor Moon, 19 Days are my favourites.
• Puns, memes, funny things, jokes. Hit me up, no need to say this but I don't get offended at stuff.
• History, geography, biology & chemistry, astronomy and astrology (♒ here with a big love for science)
• Philosophy, psychology, criminology and true crime & horror, morbid reality (Stuff I like to learn about really)
• Photography, origami, plants (succulents); Crafting and nice looking plant buddies! Who can say no?
• Childish items like kid stickers
• Religious themes (I'm a apatheist)
There's not much there in the dislike list to be honest, I'm not picky and appreciate all mail I get so no worries! :) However if you're not sure if I'll be a fan of what you're sending me or not you can always ask me. I just ask that you put some care in what you're sending because I'll certainly do the same in mail I send out.
I mostly love non-fiction books. My favourite I've read so far is John Barleycorn by Jack London.
Music 🎵🎶: I love punk and metal. Folk is nice too. 📺 I like documentaries, especially true crime but also about people and animals.
Thank you for reading! If you have any questions do not hesitate to message or email me.
I've also got my sister on Swapbot! Shout out to @kazthegoose for being the most annoying sis ever! Jk, love you. Maybe. Only sometimes.
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|