Date Joined: September 27, 2020
Last Online: April 11, 2021
Birthday: January 22
Country: United States
[1/31/2021] Taking a break from Swap-Bot for a little while :3 I'll still check in from time to time to respond to any private messages or deal with ratings and such, but no new swaps for me for now. Thanks!
(12/10/2020) - Today marks the second time that I've been rated a 1 with absolutely zero communication, both times by people who have dubious histories and minimal (or nonexistent) profiles.
(That being said, the first one was edited to a 5 (with a heart?!) upon receiving my message through DMs, so make of that what you will.)
I'm practically begging here, if there is an issue, TALK TO ME.
I'm more than happy to fix a legitimate issue, but if there's no effort being reciprocated here, I don't feel right bending over backwards to fix something that there's no evidence of going wrong in the first place. That just leads to more and more people getting burned by bad swappers in the long run.
Hey! Just wanted to put a few things out there, where everyone can see!
• Lately, my outgoing mail has been inconsistent and slow. I ask that you please stay patient when swapping with me! I mark my letters and packages as 'sent' as soon as I drop them off at the Post Office, but depending on the time I drop them off, they might not be postmarked that exact day. (I assure you, I make sure every single one gets picked up!) If you feel that it's been an unreasonably long amount of time, please get in touch with me so we can work something out!
• If there is EVER an issue with postage/ shipping on something you receive from me, PLEASE let me know!! I check the weight and dimensions of everything I send out, but if something slips through and causes problems, just let me know and we can work out something in order to fix the situation!
• If you're running a day or two behind, don't stress! Life happens, I feel you. Just please let me know as soon as you can! I'd much prefer you get in touch about a 'late' letter/ package than stress about getting it out 'on time.'
• If we're partnered for multiple swaps (or you're also partnered with my mother on a swap that has a similar send-out date, for instance) feel free to package things together and send them as one! Postage can get expensive quick, and if it's all heading to the same place, I see nothing wrong with sending things together. Again, just please let me know first! (And please try to designate what components are for each swap!) That way I can make sure everything gets marked properly, and I don't accidentally leave you waiting on a rating!
• I live with my mother and fellow swapper @PooKwin73 just for absolute transparency! We are very different people with very different interests, but we want to make sure that the info is out there, if anyone should need it!
I'm here, I'm queer, I'm filled with existential fear
• Memento Mori • Unus Annus •
Hi there! I'm Morgan, 21-year-old professional Walking Disaster. I was planning on going away to finish college this fall, but Miss Corona decided to throw a wrench in my plans, so I'm still living at home. Currently, I'm helping my younger brother through the nightmare that is remote schooling.
Some general things about me are: I love video games, especially story-driven games (like Life is Strange) and free-form, open-ended games (like Animal Crossing, Stardew Valley, and The Sims). My favorite game of all time would have to be Undertale; the storyline and music keep me returning time and time again.
My kitten Gizmo is my world! I've always been a cat person, and she's proof of that. I'd bend over backwards for this silly little fluffball.
I'm very much an introvert, and generally dislike talking about myself, but if I get going on a specific topic I can and will info-dump a LOT
I have (had?? not sure on the specifics, it's annoyingly unique) thyroid cancer, diagnosed in January 2017. It's not something I like to talk about, but it usually comes up anyway, so I figure it's best to get it out there first!
• Parks and Recreation • Steven Universe • Scrubs • How It's Made • Queer Eye • RuPaul's Drag Race • American Horror Story • Black Mirror • One Day at a Time (2017) • Big Hero 6, Lilo and Stitch, Tangled (most of the 'big' Disney movies) • Standup Comedy (especially Bo Burnham and John Mulaney) • Ryan Reynolds • Star Wars • Gaming YouTubers (well, basically just Jacksepticeye and Markiplier lol)
To Listen To:
• Indie/ folk artists, like X Ambassadors, AJR, Steam Powered Giraffe • Pop punk/ rock, like Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Twenty One Pilots, My Chemical Romance, etc.
• Percy Jackson and the Olympians / The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan [[working on reading the Trials of Apollo series right now, so no spoilers, please!]] • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins • Hero by Perry Moore • Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz • Marvel comics (specifically Deadpool)
I've dabbled in a LOT of different crafty fields over the years, and have liked almost everything I've tried. However, the things that I always return to are:
• Crochet / Knitting • Cross Stitch / Embroidery • Fashion sketching/ design (I'd love to sew, but I just can't seem to!) • Making vinyl stickers with the Cricut machine • Macramé friendship bracelets
I hate to seem 'picky,' but there's some things I love, and then there's some things I just don't vibe with. If we happen to have a swap together, I would greatly appreciate it if you considered this area of my profile!
• Galaxy / Space print • Space-themed things (moons, stars, planets, etc.) • Cherry blossom / Sakura trees • Strawberries • Watercolor • Pastel, 'soft' colors (specifically Sakura Pink) • Cool colors (especially blues and purples) • Sharks • Cats • Otters • Bees • Cryptids • Crystals / Minerals • "Witchy" things (like Tarot / Palmistry) • Travel photography • Steampunk • LGBTQ+ Pride • Coffee • Peridot [character from Steven Universe] • Enamel pins and pinback buttons • Greek mythology • Plants (especially succulents) • Forests / Woods • Things written in different languages • Used stamps • Jewellery charms (I use these to make stitch markers!) • Hourglasses
• Anything overtly religious • Neon colors • Frozen • Minions • Horror / gore (I like creepy, but there's a limit!) • Bugs
Thank you so much for checking out my profile! Happy Swapping!
|Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Uncategorized|