I have been out of town and won’t receive mail sent to me until 8-12-19; might not be able to rate immediately.
Actively looking for new pen pals! PM me if interested and I will send my address!
A few things about me:
- 45yo, female, married w/ 4 kids
- atheist homeschooler--no denim jumpers here!
- I cook several hours a day--all gluten-free and vegan
- paper addict, esp unusual writing paper
- constantly reading, don’t leave home without my kindle or a book
- unrepentant potty mouth
- I love coffee!
- allergic to nature IRL but gravitate toward it for stationery, specifically autumnal colors
- after 5pm you WILL find me drinking white wine every day
- I'm a HUGE Howard Stern fan and listen to every minute of every live show!
- NPR is my jam
- white wine
- Indigo Girls
- washi tape
- colors: olive/jade green is favorite, followed by purple, silver, mustard, burnt umber, brown, gray, teal, turquoise
- autumn aesthetic, but also deep jewel tones
- silver > gold
- writing/receiving letters
- flip books
- art nouveau
- art collage in the style of Nick Bantock
- daisies, sunflowers, bonsai
- stereotypical "girly" stuff
- animal prints
- camel toe
- fantasy/sci-fi (sorry, HP). Yet I created a Star Wars ROOM in our house for the enjoyment of my husband and kids. Yes, I AM amazing.
- traditional holiday stuff; it just seems so artificial, especially xmas
- GLITTER IS THE WORST. CONFETTI IS HER BITCH STEP-SISTER
- anything containing lavender (I'm allergic). Love the color, not the plant
- religious or faith-based ANYTHING
WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE/TRADE:
- letter-writing paper/sets
- decorated/homemade envelopes
- flip/envelope books/tags, etc.
- unusual images
- old book pages, any language
- images of: maps, clocks, keys/locks, dragonflies/butterflies, celestial images, artistic nudes, goddesses, collage elements, foreign language text
- old correspondence